I think that posting here every day might help me. I think that it will help me get these emotions that are building up inside of me out, without anyone I know seeing it. I know that may seem stupid, to never show anyone my blog. To just write it and not want anyone to know or see what I'm writing.
In all fairness, I mentioned it to my friends before. And theres a link on dA so anyone can find it, if they bother to look.
And if, by chance, someone does bother to come investigate, perhaps they will see a post by me for each day that I am battling with myself, each day of my life where it all seems hopeless.
Perhaps they will realize that they are reading the real emotions of a girl who isn't herself, but is striving to be.
Perhaps they will realize that this is for my eyes only, and at the same time, it is for the eyes of the world.
Perhaps they will find inspiration to keep trying, if they feel the way that I do.
Hey, a girl can dream, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment