This is kinda hard for even me to process... One second I was mad at him for being pervy, then we made up, and we hung out at the zoo with some friends, and he caught me in his arms when I'm jumped off the giant olive on the giant pizza in the petting zoo and everything was working out great until he asked me what my limits were. Then I over reacted and we fought but then we made up and now we're hanging out in Georgetown with the zoo group this weekend, but my family is gonna be out of town, so I needed a place to stay. And the person who I was planning to stay with had to cancel, so I was gonna have to go with my family but then he offered to let me stay with him. And now it's actually happening. I will be staying at his house this weekend.
Crap.
Buy a pepper spray D=
ReplyDeleteLol srs jk.. but take care of yourself!!
Kinda my thoughts exactly, actually...
ReplyDeleteBut it's ok, because I've decided to focus on his 4 year old sister, and I will smack him upside the face if he tries anything. :D
Lol k good plan xD Good luck C: Post about how it went next Monday k?
ReplyDeleteWill do! And thanks. I need all the luck I can get.
ReplyDelete